Friday, December 11, 2009

Class Report: Dec 11, 2009

Nikki's medication wore off at about 12:30 pm and she began acting like an infant. She had been fine all morning long up to that point. On the playground she began calling other kids names, twirling a jump rope around like a lasso, throwing rocks and stealing other children's toys. I sat her on a bench to have a chat with her, but that was as pointless as synchronized swimming. Our whole class had to go inside because of her. Once inside, Nikki began calling John a "fat a**" and a "fat punk". I had to hold him back from ripping her head off. She did her timeout and all of a sudden wanted to say sorry to all those she offended beforehand. I told her that would take too long and gave her a snack because I am a sucker and because I hate seeing her cry. Afterwards, I checked her backpack and found 20 lollipops; the same kind I give out as rewards at the end of the day. I'm still not sure how she got into my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments on my blog. I have enjoyed reading your posts and will be back soon. It is always encouraging when staff on the front line use their blog to tell it how it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest conferring with the security guys at Ft. Knox? They might have some ideas on how to secure your "stash"...

    ReplyDelete